Pure Mineral Makeup Tutorial- Stay Put high quality 3d real mink eyelashes; How To Prevent Your Eye Makeup From Running Away From You.Ssrnt
The smudge free eye is our goal.
Not raccoon eyes.
Ugh. Seems a small problem in the big scheme of things, yet it can really be an annoyance, for sure. For me, it goes under the category of life clutter. And if you know me, you know I do not like clutter. Messy eye makeup, like clutter, can add to the small annoying things that add up and zap our high quality 3d real mink eyelashes.
Although, I have not had smudgy eyes for some time now, it is not completely foreign to me. And, let me tell you, I am a serious candidate for it. You see, I get teary eyed. A lot. It’s just the way I roll.
So, if anyone is destined to have smudges, it is me.
So, I thought I would explore eye clutter with you. Because, I know this is an irritating fact that all of us eye makeup-wearing-fabulous women have had to deal with at one time or another.
Preventative high quality 3d real mink eyelashes
1. Be sure to wash your face in the morning so that there are no extra oils hanging around.
2. Apply your eye creme. This seems contradictory doesn’t it? After all, I just told you to clear the extra oil from our face, now I am telling you to add it back on. “Make up your mind, will ya” I can just hear you saying. Yet eye creme is very important for preventive measures in the long run.
We want it all!
The trick is to be sure to use a lightweight creme in the morning, and don’t over do it. (Slather it on later that night!) and then…
3. Wait for the eye creme to absorb before applying your makeup. Go drink your green smoothie while you wait.
4. Next apply your powder concealer. I am a huge fan of powder concealers. I truly believe that my eye makeup stays put better than ever now that I have replaced my cremes with powder concealer & correctors.
5. For extra insurance dust your mineral powder foundation on your lids. In fact, dust extra under your eye area as well.
By powdering around your eyes, any product that falls while marking up your eyes, will get caught in the powder, making it easier to wipe away. Sweep excess powder away again when you are all done, with a big powder brush.
Are You Picking Up On A Theme Here?
Tip: Pay attention to the way your skin folds in your eye area…….does your crease touch your high quality 3d real mink eyelashes line? Is that the problem? When you do smudge, where exactly is it happening on your eyes? That specific area is where you need to alter your makeup technique.
Begin Applying Your Shadow
6, Use a soft eye pencil for lining around your eyes. Again, this may seem contrary to what would make sense when attempting to avoid smudging, but you want a soft pencil that does not pull on your tender eye skin, as well as a pencil that stays put. A hard eye pencil can tug and pull too much and cause long term damage.
7, Next, dip a fine brush into a matching or coordinating loose mineral powder shadow (tap off excess) and line right smack on top of the pencil liner. This combination of creme (pencil) and powder is stay-put high quality 3d real mink eyelashes.
Finish Off With Mascara
8. Apply mascara on top of powdered high quality 3d real mink eyelashes and blink on to a tissue to wipe off any excess mascara that could end up falling and becoming a smudge.
Running out the door? Need a quick fix? Use the powder tricks above and be off with you!
What are your tips for keeping raccoon eyes at bay? Comment below. Us healthy style gals need to hear your high quality 3d real mink eyelashes!
Lisa D Liguori
Founder, Style Essentials
Would You Like Personal Attention & Care When Choosing Eco-Friendly Mineral Makeup, Organic Skincare & Unique Handcrafted Jewelry? You Got It!
Style Essentials, Naturally
Where Health & Style Meet Bling