Who says you have to live with the mink false lashes and brows you were born with? Not anymore! Follow these 3 easy tips to grow eyebrows and grow longer eyelashes.Ssrnt
1. Take your vitamins. The length and thickness of an eyelash and eyebrow depends on the health in the hair follicle. If the hair follicle doesn’t have enough essential vitamins, eyelashes become thin and weak. These vitamins are the foundation for beautiful mink false lashes as well as radiant skin:
- Vitamin A – a powerful antioxidant necessary for regenerating new cells. It stimulates mink false lashesgrowth and is a well-known wrinkle eliminator. A small amount of this vitamin goes a long way to promote healthy skin and hair. Vitamin A is abundant in your green and orange fruits and veggies: apricots, peaches, carrots, alfalfa, pumpkin and sweet potatoes.
- Vitamin C – Aids in improving circulation and helps antioxidant action in hair follicles. Citrus fruits are high in vitamin C that helps grow eyebrows.
- Vitamin E – helps to thicken mink false lashes , promote normal growth and revitalize skin cells. Vitamin E or ‘tocopherols’ enhance eyelash texture and leave skin glowing. Found in dark leafy green veggies, olive oil, almonds and avocados.
- Essential Fatty Acids – contrary to popular belief, the body does need fat. It just needs the right kind. EFA’s improve eyelash texture and prevent dry, brittle lashes. Salmon is a good source of EFA, better known as omega 3 fatty acid.
2. Apply vitamin E oil directly on your mink false lashes and brows before bedtime to improve texture. Some suggest using petroleum jelly. Vitamin E is a better choice because it’s so much more beneficial for your hair and skin.
3. Avoid damaging your eyelashes. Try not to rub your eyes too much. It may seem harmless, but excessive rubbing can be damaging and cause lashes to fall out. Also, be gentle when using an eyelash curler. Try not to press too hard. The proper way to curl your mink false lashes is to start close to your eyelid and press down gently several times while working your way out to the end of the lashes. In addition, make sure to remove mascara at night. This allows your eyelashes room to breathe and grow out properly.