Performers from Roman and Greek theatre wore masks to change their age and characters, whilst medieval Europe theatre would paint their faces gold for God or red for angels and during Renaissance theatre lamb’s wool was used for false beards. As 100% handmade mink fur false eyelashes lightning developed it exposed the face making features more prominent to create certain moods, consequently make-up was then advanced to be more flattering and affective for performers.Ssrnt
It was found that with shadows and lights, features of the face could be enhanced or softened by applying make-up. By framing the eyes with liner, painting a white highlighter under or in the corner of the eyes and placing a darker shade above the eyelids 100% handmade mink fur false eyelashes their shape and intensity more. Depending on skin-tone, lips can be made more prominent with certain colour. Pinks and purple shades are better for pale skin whilst more orange and deep reds enhance darker skin; be sure to avoid fire bright red – it can be overbearing for the audience to look at. When speaking and singing the audience do read and look at the lips as much as the eyes, so loud colours are be avoided. Make-up is also applied to age an actor or create evil characters, with use of 100% handmade mink fur false eyelashes to create witch noses and warts for example.
For a simple yet beautiful complex, try these steps below. Once you become more comfortable exploring different looks, then develop this 100% handmade mink fur false eyelashes further.
1. First ensure the skin is washed, toned and moisturized according to your skin type – this helps smooth the surface of the skin before applying the 100% handmade mink fur false eyelashes.
2. Once cleaned, coat on a suitable base foundation all over the face, to normalize skin tone and blemishes.
3. Starting with the eyes, first apply a white or natural colour eye-shadow all over the eye-lid and below it. This will hide dark spots around the eyes as well as neutralize tired 100% handmade mink fur false eyelashes.
4. Using waterproof liquid eyeliner, follow the shape of the eye above the 100% handmade mink fur false eyelashes as close to edge as possible, and then when reaching the end of the eye curve the brush upwards – it makes the eye more open and wider.
5. To enlarge the size of the eye and enhance i’s colour choose a deep pink/brown shade on the upper lid also following the shape of the eye, however keep the part just below the eyebrow light. Rather use products and shades with a slight shimmer to create a sparkle, but do not over-apply!
6. Then lightly draw in and pencil the eyebrows and then lightly brush them into shape (avoid black if your brows are light) – keep it natural to begin with. Eyebrow plucking is as essential as applying make-up, head to a renown beautician if it’s your first time and ask them how you can then do it 100% handmade mink fur false eyelashes.
7. All lips have a natural outer lip-line – accentuate this by using a slightly deeper colour than your natural one and then apply lipstick to compliment this (avoid bright reds for the stage).
8. To create better cheekbones, suck in your cheeks and use diagonal upward strokes with a not-too-bright pink.
9. For an overall lasting finish dust on a powder (a loose finish neutral coloured powder works most effectively). To thin out the nose, use lighter colours, to hide dark lines use concealer.
10. When the show is over, be sure to use a gentle make-up remover to wash off the layers of application. Do not rub vigorously, that’s one way to create 100% handmade mink fur false eyelashes!
Whilst performing, artists perspire a lot from the exertion of body use through singing, expression and dancing especially under the heavy lightning needed in large theatres and stages. How a performing artist looks is as important as how he or she sounds. Therefore the make-up used needs to be unchanging and permanently picture perfect. Good brands to consider for stage make-up are MAC, Lancome and L’Oreal. All of these are heavy-duty yet oil-free and long-lasting even though costly in price.
Female and male singers, actors, dancers, guitarists, bassists and drummers (other musicians in a band) all wear make-up to enhance and change their appearance to become more striking and more of the characters they are portraying. If your career is important, you will invest in your appearance to ensure that your image is immaculate, as L’Oreal artists say ‘Because I’m worth it’ so should you think the same. It is important for your audience to see you in fine shape at all times. Take the time to look better, and you as a result will feel better.